Real estate developer-cum-lender HF Group recorded a 95 percent sales of their Kiambu-based modern apartments. The group had build 248 units consisting of two and three-bedroom making a Sh2.2 billion.
The houses are a joint venture between HF Group’s development and investment subsidiary — Housing Finance Development Investment (HFDI) — and Richland Development Limited and located along Kamiti Road, Kiambu county.
“We are only left with about 18 units, which are not sold. Actually, all two-bedroom units are sold,” HF Group CEO Robert Kibaara. That means all the remaining houses are three-bedroom units worth a total of Sh171 million.
Richland Point consists of 63 two-bedroom units and 185 three-bedroom units.
“A two-bedroom unit has been selling at Sh8.5 million while a three-bedroom one has been going at Sh 9.5 million,” he said.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!