· Current interest at 6% p.a.
KCB Goal A/c (to be operated in Kenya Shillings)
· The minimum period of saving in the account is 6 months and maximum period is 5 years
· The account does not attract any ledger and maintenance fees .
· Over the counter withdrawals are free
KCB Diaspora Savings account (to be operated in Kenya Shillings)
• Current interest at 5% p.a.
· Minimum opening balance – Kes. 1000 or foreign currency equivalent
• Minimum Operating Balance – Kes.1000 or foreign currency equivalent
• No account maintenance charges.
• Withdrawals limited to 12 per year-Restrict to one withdrawal per month
• No restriction of deposit into account
General Account opening requirements
Download Application forms
- Copy of Kenyan Passport or Kenyan National ID which should be notarized by a Notary Public , Kenyan embassy official or a KCB agent. One recent (less than 3 months old) passport photo size photographs on a white background (studio quality).
- Proof of residence e.g. copy of Driver’s license or Utility bill e.g. Water, electricity which should be less than three months old, also notarized as above.
- Copy of Kenya Revenue Authority PIN
Kindly scan advance copies to Muracia@gmail.com
Our Physical Address
28 A Bloxham Mill. Barford Rd, Bloxham. Banbury 0X154FF.