The British Chamber of Commerce Kenya (BCCK) hosted a Business 4 Business workshop in the country to help SMEs understand ways to achieve business growth.
The workshop which was set to address some of the queries raised during the hamber Business Growth and Talent Management B2B forum, held in March.
According to Yamini Virani CEO Celebrus Business Strategies, the key areas that every entrepreneur should put into consideration when making up a decision include time, finance, delivery and destination.
Java CEO Paul Smith and Career Connections Founding Director and Managing Director Madeleine Dunford also discussed the critical factors required for one to succeed on matters leadership and management.
The workshop gave members a chance to learn from the business experts on areas of leadership, marketing, sales, team development, systems and finances.
The event offered more time for the attendees to interact and learn from business leaders and also air their queries forwarded. Many important questions were tackled around the areas of leadership, marketing, sales, team development, systems, finances, and how to run a business like a well-oiled machine to achieve the results you want.
OFFERS!! OFFERS!! OFFERS!
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You this Holiday!
• Mnarani GreenPark in Kilifi @ Ksh12.5M
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!