Kenya Agricultural exports to the middle east are expected to go high. This is after Qatar showing interest in having Kenyan agricultural products being exported to the country.
Previously, Kenya has been recording good returns for exporting tea, coffee, fruits, vegetables, and nuts to Middle Eastern countries. The two countries have been sharing agreements that enable them to cooperate in the tourism sector, education, and cultural activities.
Qatar’s ambassador to Kenya, Jabr Al-Dosari, stated his country’s aspirations during an event which was attended by top officials from different divides, among them from the government, religious, political and diplomats.
Agricultural product exports to the Middle East saw the country net 6.9 billion in the year 2017, which is expected to increase hence benefiting the economy.
On the other hand, the Kenyan officials requested that Qatar seeks ways to create a safer working environment for Kenyan citizens. The two countries have been working together since the year 2017.
OFFERS!! OFFERS!! OFFERS!
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You this Holiday!
• Mnarani GreenPark in Kilifi @ Ksh12.5M
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!