Real Estate Firm Optiven Group opens an Office in Kansas, US
Real estate firm Optiven Group targets about 120,000 Kenyans living in the diaspora to be property investors back in Kenya.
The move saw the company starting an office in Kansas, US in a bid to assist them in solving the challenges that Kenyans in North America go through in search for property.
According to the Group chief executive George Wachiuri, through their partnership with equity group, Kenyans will be able to acquire property through a loan repayable in five years.
Initially, US-based Kenyan groups could come up with savings and credit organizations which would see them invest back home.
The 20-year-old company together with the bank conduct foreign mission purposely to woo the Kenyan in the diaspora to consider investing in real estate in Kenya.
The company buys large parcels of land, and later sell it in small portions after subdividing it, making a profit.
Currently, Optiven has plans to build 400 luxury housing units in its 100-acre Amani Ridge and sale as a gated community.
The project will see the company spent Sh8 billion as it plans the property to have two water gardens and a 1.5-acre recreational area.
Festive Season OFFERS!
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You this Holiday!
• Mnarani GreenPark in Kilifi @ Ksh12.5M
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!