Safaricom has registered a shoot in fixed data subscribers something which saw the company grow its shares from 16.7 percent to 29.6 percent.
The company recorded 110,000 in the year 2018/2019 down from 48,000 subscribers registered in the second quarter of 2017/2018.
The rapid growth in fixed data subscribers has been brought about by the company’s aggressiveness to install Home fiber connections in various parts across the country.
Fixed data service refers to high-speed internet connections available to homes or businesses, but it excludes mobile phone data.
Wananchi group, Safaricom, Jamii telecommunications, Internet Solutions, Mawingu networks, Liquid Telecommunications, Telkom Kenya, Mobile Telephone Networks Business, and Frontier Optical Networks are some of the leading fixed data providers in Kenya.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!