Safaricom makes it possible for NSSF customers to be able to remit their National Social Security Fund (NSSF) through their M-Pesa.
NSSF rolled out a cashless system on Monday across the country in a bid to increase convenience and efficiency. “The platform will make contributing to NSSF easy and effortless.
We are aware that we have an enormous task ahead in meeting public expectations in our new role as a pension fund.
I wish to assure you that the fund is striving to enhance the member experience and we have a couple of initiatives that we shall roll out in the next couple of months,” said Chairman Board of Trustees, NSSF Gen. (Rtd) Dr. Julius Karangi during the launch of the service on Monday.
The automation and digitization will see NSSF members make their contributions and payments via their m-pesa.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!