Nairobi ranks ahead of great cities like Manila, Athens, and Hangzhou in the latest march 2019 Global Financial Centers Index 25 ranking.
The Global Financial Centers Index was lastly compiled in March 2007, and it lists major financial hubs around the world based on their competitiveness.
The index which is closely followed by the global financial community is always updated every March and September.
The ranking which evaluates cities in five areas of competitiveness has seen Nairobi ranking position 97.
The areas include the availability of human capital, business environment, infrastructure development, reputation, and financial sector development.
The cities that emerged to be on the top five in the list were New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai.
Casablanca, Johannesburg, Mauritius, Cape Town, and Nairobi were the only African cities on the list.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!