Kenyans in Diaspora Also to Register for Huduma Namba
Kenyans in Diaspora Notified of Deadline for Huduma Namba Registration
Kenyans in Diaspora have been requested to ensure that they undertake this important exercise. Through a memo, the Kenyan Embassy in Washington DC wrote that:
The Kenya Embassy in Washington DC wishes to inform Kenyans living in United States of America and Mexico that Diaspora ‘Huduma Namba’ mass registration exercise commenced on 6th May 2019 at the Embassy (2249 R Street NW WASHINGTON DC 20008).
The exercise will run for 45 days (6th May 2019 – 19th June 2019).
The process has also been initiated in other countries like Ireland and Ukraine. Previously, the Kenyan Embassy Dublin, Ireland also made an announcement that Kenyans in the country have 45 days since its commencement on 6th May. The embassy further asked Kenyans to visit 11 Elgin Road Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm for registration.
In Ukraine, the process was launched by the National Assembly Speaker, Justin Muturi where he stated that Kenyans in Diaspora should ensure they take part in the process as it will help them greatly in the event of e-passports renewal.
” I spoke to PS Kihalangwa last evening when I saw the list of the six stations that are currently registering Kenyans abroad, and he has assured me that they are scaling up efforts to reach out to as many of you as possible,” Muturi said.
Huduma Namba registration is the first step in the development of a digital integrated database to enhance provision of Government services and national planning.
For further details refer to the official Government website on Huduma Namba <www.hudumanamba.go.ke>
According to the requirements, Kenyans in the US will first need to create an account online, key in their details on https://diaspora.hudumanamba.go.ke before visiting the set location to have their biometric data captured. This process will take part till June unlike in Kenya where the process is set to end on 28th of May.
Present the primary documents for registration which are; (i) Kenyan National Identity Card or Kenyan Passport for persons aged 18 and above or (ii) Kenyan Birth Certificate for persons below 18 years of age
Present other relevant documents including Kenyan Driving licence, National Social Security
Fund (NSSF) card, National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) card, Kenya Revenue Authority PIN Certificate
To commence the online registration process, please visit: https://diaspora.hudumanamba.go.ke
Create an account using your First Name and Email Address;
- You will receive an email giving you a temporary password (Check your junk/spam mail in case you do not see it in the main inbox);
- Log into the created account using the temporary password sent to the provided email;
- Fill in the registration form and submit;
- You will receive an email with the reference number and the registration document number;
Please present yourself to the Kenya Embassy in Washington DC with the email and all the relevant original documents stated above for scanning and capturing of the biometrics and finalization of the registration process;
- Parents/Guardians may use their accounts to register Minors. Biometric data will not be captured for children under the age of 6 years;
- During the mass registration period, the Embassy will remain open for the purposes of this exercise as follows on Mondays to Fridays – 9:30 a.m. to 3.30 pm except on Public Holidays.
- The Biometrics and document capture cannot be executed unless the applicant has completed the online application form and received the reference numbers.
For further information/clarification for US please contact the Consular Section through:
Tel: +1(202)387-6101 or email: <firstname.lastname@example.org
Interior CS Fred Matiang’i made it clear that all Kenyans in the diaspora should ensure that they register before the 20th of June by visiting their embassies.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!