Innovation Challenge unveiled by UK Govt targets Kenyan Enterprises
The UK Government has invited Kenyan enterprises to apply for a Business Innovation Challenge that will see five successful enterprises receive grant funding and technical assistance worth up to KSH 13million (£100,000) each.
Some of the sectors targeted by the challenge include manufacturing, and agriculture, people living in marginalized areas and developing ideas that can create job opportunities for the youth, and the informal sector.
The project falls under UK’s four-year Kenya catalytic jobs fund which was announced by British Prime Minister, Theresa May during her visit to Kenya.
The KSH 650 million worth project aims at supporting Kenya’s youth in achieving their goals.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!