Govt to Simplify SMEs Business Registration Process
The government is set to make several formal procedures of small business registration with the aim of seizing into use the current conventional system.
According to the Industry and Trade Cabinet Secretary Peter Munya, the government aims to do away with the challenges that the Small, Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) do undergo during registration; wastage of time and money while registering their businesses being the most highlighted.
Business registration in Kenya previously was faced by a lengthy, costly and tedious process as one would be required to move from one office to the other to have papers signed, ending up consume a lot of time, thanks to the automation.
Speaking during a graduation ceremony, the CS said that the government is straight on putting efforts to make it easy for SMEs to register.
Notably, the SMEs play a crucial role in Kenya’s economy as they employ a large number of graduates from the tertiary institutions.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!