The government of Canada has announced that they will be accepting permanent residency applications through the Parents and Grandparents Program (PGP).
The program allows parents and /or grandparents to be sponsored by a Canadian resident who is over 18 years of age for the permanent residency in Canada.
Canada targets 20,000 applications for the PGP program, and the figure was set by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
IRCC selects individuals eligible to apply for permanent residency on a first-come-first-serve basis from a pool of applications who first submit Invitations to Apply (ITA).
ITA intake for the year 2019 is said to have taken place in the 28th of January and later, the IRCC made the issuance of the ITAs between 24th and 27th of April.
The application process is to be done via Online platform for the individuals who were issued with the ITAs, before 28th of June which is the set deadline. Notably, all the applications are accepted on the Immigration Canada website.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!