Spanish Delivery Firm Glovo in Kenya
Nairobi residents will be able to have goods delivered at their doorstep after a Spanish delivery start-up Glovo company steps foot in Nairobi.
How Will Glovo Operate?
Customers will place orders for items such as groceries, food, gifts by just tapping on their phones.
A notification will be sent to the client on the estimated delivery time.
Glovo then goes ahead and purchases the order and delivers to the customer via their independent couriers.
With the increasing smartphone usage in the country, the company has hopes of tapping as many customers as possible with their smartphone application.
It further promises to make refunds for any delivery made after 45 minutes.
Glovo is the latest smartphone-centered company to open in the country after uber and Taxify.
The entry of the firm to the market will see delivery riders earn an income and customers enjoy comfortable and convenient services.
Invest in Property!
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!