Shoprite Group Opens at Garden City
Shoprite Group on Thursday opened its second supermarket in Kenya at Garden City Mall in Nairobi.
The newly opened supermarket which is set to be opened as from 9 AM to 9 PM will major on selling food and household requirements to its customers. Shoprite’s in-store fresh food department includes hot & cold Foods Deli, Meat Market, Fresh Fruit & Vegetables, and Bakery.
The groups’ first store was opened in December 2018 in Westgate Mall, Nairobi and had plans to have two more supermarkets in the country, one in Nairobi and another one in Mombasa before the end of the year.
Shoprite has been Africa’s largest retailer as it has over 2,700 stores in 15 African countries.
Shoprite seeks to establish a firm presence in the country, which is the continent’s second-biggest retail center after South Africa according to a Nielsen study.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!