The Leading Moroccan Bank to Access Kenya after Inking a Deal With KCB
Kenya Commercial Bank has signed an agreement with the leading bank of Morocco to enable the bank-Attijariwafa bank to access Kenya as it plans to expand its reach in Africa.
Before the deal with KCB group, the Moroccan lender had revealed its expansion plan in November 2018 during an investors’ conference in Johannesburg. Attijariwafa bank aimed to start operations in Kenya, Rwanda, and Ethiopia.
According to the bank’s deputy general manager Mr. Youssef Rouissi, the bank would search for “new targets that offered strong retail banking and expanded the geographical reach of the group’s corporate banking operation.”
Other countries which Attijariwafa Bank has subsidiaries include Togo, Tunisia, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Mali, Republic of Congo, Egypt and Mauritania. Attijariwafa bank also has branches in the Gulf region and Europe.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!