Nairobi city-county bulldozers earlier today descended on Pimp My Ride Centre, a business structure located where Simmers Club used to be, along Kenyatta avenue destroying the premise.
The owner of the business said he is quite shocked since the county had given him legal documents to carry on with his business in the premises.
The owner also claimed that neither he nor the traders were issued with any notice before the demolition to vacate the premises.
The premises manager is said to have termed the demolition as a retaliatory move by the Governor and that they were not aware of any destruction scheduled to take place.
” This is pure malice, and we cannot suffer because our boss has a problem with the Governor. No notice was issued we have lost everything some the vehicles of our customers have also been destroyed we can’t allow this to continue.” Saitoti said.
It is alleged that Governor Sonko had given the owner of the building the warning over the weekend after being involved in another land dispute in Buru Buru.
The Governor had told him that the county would see to it that the premise is brought down after him (the premise owner) destroying KindaStart, in Buruburu Phase 4.
OFFERS!! OFFERS!! OFFERS!
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You this Holiday!
• Mnarani GreenPark in Kilifi @ Ksh12.5M
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!