Safaricom’s New Eldoret Call Center to Recruit 300 Interns
Safaricom is seeking to employ 300 interns from various local universities across the country to work in their newly opened Call Center in Eldoret town.
The Center which was built at a tune of Sh900 million will see the company enhance its efficiency.
In a statement, the company said that they seek to improve customer experience as the center serves as a boost to the already existing centers across the country and will be able to handle more calls on a daily basis.
The center will also play a significant role in helping in resolving customer queries.
Besides, the center will help in building firm relations across Uasin Gishu County as it will partner with area learning institutions for employees and other services.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!