Kenya Airways has signed a codeshare agreement with the Alitalia flag carrier of Italy for an enhanced connection to Europe.
In the deal, the airline will be able to fly through Rome, 16 domestic Italian destinations and 11 international destinations.
Kenya Airways is set to introduce new flights to and from Geneva, Switzerland comes June 12, 2019. The four times a week flights will have two flying to Rome in Italy every week.
The Kenya Airways signed a deal with the US to have direct flights to the US from Nairobi, Kenya which commenced in October last year.
Kenya Airways became the first airline in East Africa to have direct flights to the United States, from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) to John F. Kennedy International Airport.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!