Nairobi is set to host a regional Business meeting in the coming week organized with support with the India and Kenya governments.
The two-day Namaskar Africa forum and exhibition, kicks off on Monday at the KICC with a focus on East Africa.
An invite from the Indian High Commission said East Africa is the fastest growing region in the resource-rich continent.
“India has a long-standing relationship with the region. The exports and investments into this sub-region are picking up, and this initiative aims to enhance and diversify Indian industries engagement in this region,” said the notice.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!