The US has in a report refuted that Kenya was among the countries listed for the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
The American Embassy in Nairobi has indicated that the news being circulated by some websites saying that Kenya is in the list alongside Argentina, Uruguay, Cameroon, South Africa, Jamaica, Hong Kong, Seychelles, Malawi, and Georgia are false.
Confirming this via a tweet, US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo said that no one should follow the reports.
According to the program, it only allows citizens from Andorra, Australia Austria, Belgium, Brunei Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland Italy, Japan, Korea Republic, Latvia Liechtenstein, Lithuania, and Luxembourg to visit the US for leisure or business without necessarily having their Visa with them.
Remarkably, no African country has been put in the list.
Other countries included in the program include Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal San Marino, Singapore Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain Sweden, Switzerland Taiwan, and the United Kingdom.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!