Over 100 startups in the country are set to benefit from the Nairobi Innovation Week set to take place in Nairobi University this week. This being the fifth edition, is set to end on Friday and will in the process feature 26 major events across the city.
Confirming this, Prof Ogot said that the event will seek to address the Nairobi challenges, carry out seminars, have panel discussions and also the Nairobi Innovation Summit.
The event has received sponsorship worth Sh12 million from various firms including the National Research Fund, Barclays, the University of Nairobi Alumni Association, and the Kenya National Innovation Agency.
“We are proud that this year we are having the largest showcase of startups from East and Central Africa,” said Prof Ogot on Friday.
OFFERS!! OFFERS!! OFFERS!
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You this Holiday!
• Mnarani GreenPark in Kilifi @ Ksh12.5M
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!