French national carrier Air France has confirmed its intentions to add two additional weekly flights to Kenya.
The trips will be between Charles de Gaulle Airport and Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in a bid to boost its expansion drive in Africa.
According to Arthur Dieffenthaler, Air France General Manager for Eastern Africa region, the carrier will launch the additional flights on April 1.
The move which comes a year after the carrier resuming the Nairobi route after an eighteen-year break will boost the trade between the to countries, Kenya and France. Notably, the resumption of flights has also increased the number of flight bookings.
The planned expansion was let known to the public by the Air France Manager during a meeting with French companies. The France president, Emmanuel Macron is set to visit Kenya soon.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!