Azuri Technologies has emerged the winner of the Global Sustainable Development Goals Award due to its innovative services of providing clean and affordable energy to rural off-grid Africa.
Azuri has been able to distribute the panels across various interior parts of Africa with the aid of pay-as-you-go which enables one to pay using their mobile phones, thanks to technology.
The company’s ability to address the challenges of clean technology saw it named the most impactful and transformative in a competition which had 700 nominees from 125 countries across the globe.
The Global SDG Awards picks companies that have aligned its agenda with the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals which seeks to end poverty, hunger, enhance quality education, decent work and economic growth among others.
PLOTS AND HOUSES FOR SALE
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You!
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!