The Kenya National air carrier has introduced new trips to Rome and Geneva. This is in line with its aim to grow earnings and expand its reach.
The new four times flights a week to the European cities are set to play a vital role in increasing KQ’s presence and network in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Rome, and Geneva.
The flights to Rome were earlier suspended by the carrier in 2012 so to cut its expenses but currently seeking on capitalizing the number of travellers travelling to the cities from the capital city of Kenya.
The Swiss Ambassador to Kenya Dr Ralf Heckner said he expects increased partnerships, trade agreements, and tourism between Kenya and Switzerland.
The new trips will also help in improving tourism revenues in the country as the number of Italian tourists is set to increase from the 65,000 visitors recorded in 2018.
Further, KQ has signed a partnership with the Italian airline, Alitalia in intent of improving passage experience for passengers flying to Africa.
Other routes introduced by the Kenya airways earlier include Mauritius, New York, Mogadishu, and Libreville as it tries to expand its operations and compete with other airlines operating in Africa.
OFFERS!! OFFERS!! OFFERS!
Kenya2U has Great Property Deals Just for You this Holiday!
• Mnarani GreenPark in Kilifi @ Ksh12.5M
• Intercity Gardens in Kitengela@ Ksh1.895M
• Tinga Springs in Kajiado @ Ksh99,000
• Ruaka Ridge homes in Ruaka @ Ksh7.1M
• Grey Oak property in Nanyuki @ Ksh350,000
• Grey Oak property in Athi River @ Ksh450,000
• Blue Bells Apartment along Beijing Road @Ksh7.4M
• inFinity Properties in Kantafu @Ksh 625,000
Call 0742343908 to Book yours Now!